Monday 31 October 2011

TWC WEEK TWELVE

This week is group presentation week and it was my group's turn to present!
My team is called Ricebowl and we presented on food technologies for the future!
This topic was decided on a random basis but somehow or rather, we later found out that we are a group of food lovers! In every meeting, someone would always bring snacks (seaweed, cake, doughnuts, cookies, etc.)

Overall, I think our group presented well today and have managed to "wow" our class a little with the futuristic food technologies possible! My favourite is the bubble gum meals as invented by Willy Wonka! I think by that time, the very definition of dining will be very different. If you missed our presentation, please do visit our website Food For The Future.

 No doubt our team did face some problems at the start, such as what kind of food technologies we would like to touch on as there are just hundreds of different food technologies that have evolved over the centuries. Thus I think we took a while to decide and our outline was only finalized one and half weeks before our presentation date!! I know, thats frightening.
But my group did it! And I think its mainly because we work well as a team. Once we had our outlines, everybody put all their efforts to do their parts. As others finished their parts, they did not just sit back to relax either, some helped out with figuring how to beautify the website, and some helped to continue researching and giving ideas for our food technologies. It was an enjoyable time working with my group mates and if I had the chance, I'd love to work with them again! :)

The other groups which presented were on EcoTechnology, Photography and E-commerce.

They were all extremely interesting as well! However, out of the 3, I think the group who presented on E-commerce really managed to catch my attention as they started with a short skit, which was pretty hilarious. In addition, they showed us many videos of how they think the future shopping scene would be like. It was engaging and I could see that they have put in a lot of effort in recording themselves! Kudos to the Techmerce team!

Can't wait to see the next 4 presentations next week! :) :) :)

Selene

No comments:

Post a Comment